We know we’re supposed to use sunscreen regularly, especially in Southern California where the sun shines more than 265 days a year. And with summer approaching, we need to be even more vigilant about applying it every single day. Salon Dali carries some of the best skin-nourishing sunscreens available:
• Epicuren’s Zinc Oxide Sunscreen (SPF 20) combines zinc oxide with protein enzymes and moisturizers to protect skin from sun damage.
• Epicuren X-Treme Cream Sunscreen (SPF 45) contains Propolis Extract to moisturize and provide anti-inflammatory protection from sunburn and windburn.
• Vivant Day Treatment Lotion (SPF 15) is a super-light, non-comedogenic moisturizer with zinc peptide and aloe vera, providing anti-inflammatory protection.
• Jan Marini Daily Face Protectant (SPF 30) hydrates and nourishes skin with an oil-free formula that includes hyaluronic acid to keep skin smooth and soft.
• Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster (SPF 50) provides critical UVA and UVB protection when you add it to your favorite moisturizer or foundation.
• Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield (SPF 30) with tinted earth minerals and botanical ingredients helps calm reactive and recently resurfaced skin, minimizing discomfort, itching and burning.
• Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral Sun Protection (SPF 30) creates a barely there feel that is easy to apply and reapply with the self-dispensing brush throughout the day.
Thomas Lopez, Colure’s stylist and educator, visited Salon Dali yesterday to do a Colure Hair Treatment on our beautiful client Nancy. This treatment brightened up her gorgeous blond hair with Colure’s purifying shampoo followed by Colure’s conditioning and shine serum treatment. Come check out Colure’s sulfate-free, all natural product line just in at Salon Dali, and watch your tresses go from so-so to spectacular! By the way, photo-bomb compliments of Terrilynn. Gotta love her!
As you head into spring, open your eyes and brighten your look with flirty, fringy lashes. Whether you’re a glamour girl who savors the spotlight, or a shy beauty who prefers a more natural look, Salon Dali can give you instant pretty with lash extensions.
Ignore the rumors—lash extensions don’t cause your own lashes to fall out when applied correctly. Don’t allow just anyone near your eyes with just any product. The right products and the right lash professional make all the difference. With the lash extension business booming, many salons are offering the service with poorly trained employees, using cheap adhesives that contain formaldehydes, which irritate eyes and skin. Lash extensions applied incorrectly cause follicle strain and damage. Make sure the person you trust with your eyes is a licensed, skilled, and experienced lash specialist.
At Salon Dali, we use only premier products made and approved in the United States. After we discuss your desired look and assess your eye shape and natural lash curl, we apply several different lengths, thicknesses, and degrees of curl to each individual lash. Your lashes then shed individually and naturally, according to your regular lash cycle.
Finally, the service itself is soothing. Having lash extensions applied is similar to having someone play with your hair. Many of our clients sleep through their lash session. It’s that relaxing! So toss the mascara and book an appointment at Salon Dali (949) 305-5777, and get some instant pretty!
Spring Special! New Full Set for $125 (regularly $250).
Want healthy skin? How clean is your face? The average person washes their face for 10-20 seconds. Remember the last time Patti or Lara gave you a facial? They probably spent a minimum of 5 minutes cleansing your skin. You don’t need to spend that much time (a minute or two will do), but it is VERY important to do a double cleanse each night. Think of it like this – the first cleanse removes the day, the second cleanse cleans the pores.
To be more specific, the first cleanse removes the top layer of environmental pollutants, debris and oil, but the second cleanse is critical to really clean your pores. This will help prevent breakouts, congestion and dullness. It also allows your skincare products to really do their job and benefit your skin.
Clean skin is the foundation of healthy skin. Try this at home and you’ll see healthier, more radiant skin every day.
Now that your summer tan is fading, a Microdermabrasion Facial Treatment may be just what you need. Receive $20 OFF a Microdermabrasion Facial during the month of October. Microdermabrasion is a safe, therapeutic and inexpensive method of increasing exfoliation. This powerful resurfacing treatment safely removes old skin cells and reduces minor blemishes. In addition, it promotes collagen production and smooths the texture of the skin. As an applicator is passed over the skin, medical grade crystals are suspended in an air stream that exfoliates the skin. Once skin is exfoliated, a clean vacuum clears the skin of crystals and brings blood into the dermal tissue to enhance cell activity. Clients immediately notice that their skin looks brighter, smoother and more even-toned.
Check out this NEW promotional Video from Novalash:
If you didn’t know already… Patti is advanced trained with Novalash.
Call today and setup an appointment!